If you did not read the SVM System Manual yet, please read first.

Even after read the manual and followed the system for weeks, I see someone still confuses about the flags. So I just want to clarify the definition again as well as how the flags are associated.

B: SVM 600 day Bottom Flag - This indicates that the bottom based on SVM algorithm within 600 days period.
B2: SVM 20 day Bottom Flag - This indicates that the bottom based on SVM algorithm within 20 days period.

P: Potential Bounce Flag - This indicates that the stock is near the bottom range and bounce signal is detected. Normally stock jumps after the consolidation from the bottom or due to the clear buying signal once broke out the resistance.
P2: 2nd qualified P Flag - This is also P flag qualified after P among all other P flagged stocks for the day based on highest historical average return with P.

R: Rally Flag - This indicates that the stock is clearly on Rally mode. So normally the flag tells us to jump on the wagon before the rally stop.
R2: 2nd qualified R Flag - This is also R flag qualified after R among all other R flagged stocks for the day based on highest historical average return with R.



B - P - R

B is Bottom so there's no flag below it.

P is between B and R so it could go either direction. P's my favorite as it could give me the 2nd chance in the worst case scenario. For some reason when the bounce is failed and stock dipped, I already know it could give me the B or B2 flag so that would be the good timing to make it double position and averaging the cost down while still hold the position from P.
However sometimes you need to watch the main chart closely if there's big gap between Cell to Cell.

R is opposite of B in position so there's no flag above it.


Short: ST Flag(Don't confuse with Short Term)

This is very unique flag as I call it as "Double Edged Sword".
Short flag could be very powerful during the Bear market.
But outside of Bear market, this acts very interesting.
When the Short flag failed: It means that the stock moves opposite direction to upward.
Normally it bounces big followed by Rally.
So it becomes more like P-R Flag combine.
I used the flag as I described above often.

For example: I shorted A stock after market once I saw the Short flag.
Next morning, A stock's actually up in the premarket rather than down.
I then usually covered the short and set the trail stop buy order.
Once the reverse confirmed and my stop order executed, I would already enjoy the ride.