Follow Up:
I totally forgot about this.
I just remembered right before sleep so I just checked.

Excpet for CCI, this week's chart is attached below each symbol.
You could realize that my predictions were correct. I did not have any deep analysis for those companies but the system chart update.
And I expressed my opinion only by looking at the main chart.
I guess you should know what to do...
Try to familiar with the system main chart.

Please let me know your Stock Symbol on the Comment.

I will accept 1st three requests for each Saturday.
So if you are not in 1st three, please try again next week.

I will update this post once I complete customizing.

Thanks,

I updated 4 instead 3 this time.
But I will update 3 going forward.

Updated Symbols: CCI, CVS, TNDM and LOGI
Consider it as a snap shot to get an idea where it stands per SVM System.

CCI: SVM 600 Day Topped on 3/13/19.

CVS: it was near SVM 600 day bottom on 3/7/19 and has been recovered since but next leg up to 61.46 seems a hard challenge. Break out to 61.46 will open up to 66.18(SVM 600 Day Top) though.

TNDM: SVM 600 Day Topped on 3/1/19 and it's down trending since. But it just entered SVM 18 Day bottom range. Bounce on Monday would make possible to hit the top again. Otherwise it may gap down to 60.15.

LOGI: Down trend since 3/15/19. Currently in SVM 20 day bottom range. I think there' strong possibility to bottom out at around 35.62. Otherwise it could dip down to 26.38.


All of opinion above based on solely reviewing the Main Chart.
I do not know well about above mentioned symbols.