I have mentioned a couple times this week about Bear market behavior.

Started high and end up low in each day.
Lower High and Lower Low.

I can't say we are in the bear market but interestingly, I see the typical pattern as we could see in the bear market.

I have made many trades today but forget about all of day trades that I made.
Take all of those noise and focus on what I bought last night per System.
And how I took the profit from them.

You do not have to do day trades.

I have said that the system somehow gives me a better return in the bear market.
I think you are getting some clue these days.
Buy the flags as usual after the verdict then sell in the morning whether you get the profit or not with stop loss(Stop, Trail stop, etc.).
Buy again today after the verdict.

Very simple routine and Very Profitable.