Starting Today, I will include HNPG Signal on the Verdict.
This is from my original system before this Swing System.

I have original 5 stocks in the Long Term using this HNPG and I have another 15 symbols from the Swing Portfolio.
I will share 15 symbols from the swing portfolio.

HNPG system is based on unique factor per each stock so all of algorithms and formulas are different than others.

This is the most reliable with minimum risk investment method that I ever tried for.
The only weakness of HNPG system is that it would give less return when the individual stock's having a strong long rally.
But it will give way better return otherwise. 

This is very much strict process as there's no exception following the system.

1. The money should be exclusively allocated into the symbol of your choice.
2. All in and All out basis.
3. Only 1 trade per day will be allowed at the market close based on HNPG signal(Either Buy or Sell).
4. HNPG system is 100% relied on the closing price so the signal would be only valid on the closing price. But the reality is that I could only run the system as close as possible. So the only error might occur due to this time discrepancy.

Here's the actual HNPG signal from Friday for today.



Below is the actual YTD performance using HNPG System for CRON.

YTD Return:
HNPG: 52.2%
Actual: -12%