Market Overview

  • Premarket Up
  • BTC Up
  • Gold Down
  • WTI Down
  • Brent Down
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Down
  • OPEC+ said they will cut production through March 2021
  • China waived tariffs on U.S. Pork and soybeans.
  • The World's most valuable company = Aramco: raised $25.6 billion on IPO
  • UBER: about 6,000 reports of sexual abuse by drivers last 2 years.
  • Nonfarm Payrolls and Unemployment Rate at 8:30 AM
  • HVBTF: This would be my last coverage for this stock. I have strong belief about Bitcoin fundamentally. However I do not have enough confidence about this stock as used to. I will reduce my position for next 3-4 months.
  • OKTA: beat Top and Bottom buy yet stock went down as low as 113. Now recovered back up to 118.
  • ULTA: beat EPS but little short on Revenue. Stock surged and up 9.22% at the moment.

Flags from Thursday




Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.