Market Overview

  • Premarket Up
  • BTC Down:
    • Hit the Day low at almost 7000 and recovered some now at 7143.
    • As soon as 7500 was broke down, this was kind of expected.
    • Even 7,000 support doesn't seem solid.
    • According to my analysis, it can drop further down to 6000-6400 area which I think that it might be the true bottom before halving rally.
    • I still strongly believe that BTC won't die until next halving. Even if the criticism about Bitcoin is correct that it would go down to zero, I don't think it would happen in 2020.
    • JUST IF! HOWEVER! 6000-6400 area is broken, even 3000 is possible again. If that's the case, I would take all of previous predictions, expectations and analysis about bitcoin back.
    • Next 2-3 weeks: Probably the most important days of the year.
    • I say 1 MORE TIME: If you have more than 20% of your entire portfolio in Bitcoin and MJ related investment, please think AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN.
    • You can still enjoy very high annual return just only by following the system.
  • Gold Up
  • WTI Down
  • Brent Down
  • Bonds Down
  • Vix Down
  • Schwab is seeking to merge with TD Ameritrade

Flags from Thursday




Short Flag: When short fails, it usually leads to a big bounce followed by a Rally. I consider this as an opportunity for a bonus day trade.