Hello, LRHR Family.

The blog has been up for over a year and have regular visitors from 46 countries including U.S., Canada, South Korea, Brazil, Spain, Czech, Germany, Italy, Thailand, Mexico, U.K., and 35 more countries from all over the world.

This is the most difficult times for all of us.

I want to make sure any of you ever visited here is well.
Your family and friends, too.

Every single one of you, please take care of yourself.
It could be the worst moment of your life...
But.
Wise man says....
"If you can't avoid, Enjoy it."

I have been trying myself to make it worthwhile by bonding with my Son, Daughter and my wife.
Take care of each other.
Get to know better.
Play together.
Discuss together.
Love more.

Some of you may have more difficult times than others.
I only wish you the best and hope this ends soon.

I just want to say to Hi to all of you and make sure everyone's okay.

Again, please take care and hope everything's get a little better everyday.