Last week's market movement was something that I never experienced before.

At least I learned something from it.
The market's poised to go upside WHEN IT's TIME.

Let's layout some of Potential Catalysts

Bull

- Virus slows down: Daily New Cases decrease, etc
- Vaccine development
- Business re-open
- Additional Support Package - Phase 4(CARES ACT)

Bear

- Mortgage defaults
- Small - Mid - Big Companies start to bankrupt
- Countries from Europe: Financial Crisis
- Emerging market: Financial Crisis
- Medical paralysis due to increasing cases

Dow closed at 21,636 on Friday.

I have no doubt that Dow will be fully recovered at some point.
I also strongly believe that Dow could revisit last bottom at 18,213 or even down further based on new developments as stated in bear catalysts.

If my prediction is correct, I would bet on Shorts before Longs.
Let say my prediction could be correct 100%.
Shorts since Friday and keep shorting until at least near last bottom where 16% below from Friday's closing.
Then start building up again for the long position after covering shorts near the last bottom.
From the moment on, keep building long positions until your cash is dried.
Then wait for a couple months, 6 months or even a year.

I do believe that this is super rare opportunity in your life time.
I think you should take the advantage of it and grow your investments by minimum 50% when this is all over.

Take Care of yourself and your family.
Be Rationale
Be Smart
Be Calm
Be Comfortable

Lastly, I confess that I saw evil in me as I have been holding shorts...
I try to take advantage of situation but that is opposite hope of what all other people are hoping for.
Of course, I don't think I should be happy about it.

It's okay if lose all of my shorts as long as we defeat the virus after all.

My sincere apology and condolence to whom lost a life from COVID-19.
My infinite appreciation to all of medical staff who's fighting against unheard of enemy in front-most line.