Premarket

TSLA: It was not just my system. Other Technical Analysis suggested it could be a Buy signal at the dip here. However It's down in the premarket. I would watch cautiously through out the day. Max pain could be 283.34 if not recover over 299.94 soon.

Now I see why the price was dropped in the premarket.
There was a downgrade by RBC with Target Price cut to 245 from 290.
I may sell my share in the premarket depends on the reaction.

I am not optimistic at this point. However it may pop at the opening just like yesterday before sinking again. System adjust automatically for this kind impact from the bad news but it takes a few days until the normalization completes.

Today's task on TSLA would be how to minimize the loss.

WB: Again, this one's becoming my favorite play now with ST flag. it's been fun playing against ST flag as it always reversed bounce from the bottom rather than sink further.

I think I am selling TSLA and buy WB to offset loss from TSLA.
WB is up by 2% already but this bounce over 4% easily as long as market's healthy.
This would be a day trade action!

3 options for you who's holding TSLA

1. Sell TSLA premarket and buy WB for the day trade.
2. Sell TSLA with trailing stop at opening
3. Believe the system no matter what and hold it until the close.

TSLA's day range could be 283 ~ 297.
If hit 283 area early, possible bounce and recover up to 297.
If hit 297 first then sink would lead to 283.

Sold TSLA at 293.9(Loss) then bought WB at 53.55.
BE from this trades would be WB at 54.4 for me.


Intraday
DLTR: sold at 96 stopped out. Gained
AMZN: bought at 1637.74
HVBTF: sold at 0.29 Gained

Watching LITE and GOOG to buy.
WB sold at 51.96. This is biggest loss since November in % on single transaction. ouch.
Let's just move on. Guess Short Flag finally worked on WB!

Live Update-Main Chart



Live Flag:

B2-TSLA
P-BIDU
P2-AMZN
R-BABA
R2-LITE

I bought TSLA again at 284.
Verdict


Final

B2-TSLA
P-FSLR
P2-AMZN
R-GOOG
R2-LITE
ST-PFE